Thanks to all who responded to the Des Moines Sushi Bomb follow-up survey that was sent out. Here at Lessing-Flynn we greatly appreciate any and all feedback to make the event even more delicious next year! Here are a few points we gathered from the results:
- Half of all attendees heard of the event through social media. Power to Twitter, YouTube and Facebook!
- When asked who their favorite sushi restaurant was, Waterfront Seafood Market led the way with 39.6% of survey returns, but all restaurants; Hoshi, Taki and Samurai Sushi and Hibachi had strong supporters. It was clear though, Chuck Norris doesn’t just eat sushi, Chuck Norris is sushi!
- Supply and demand – either more sushi for the price or a less expensive ticket. We’ll be looking into additional area restaurants for the future and are looking at adding as much value to your experience as possible.
- The set-up was congested due to table placement, ticket handling and weather outside. We’ll work on a new sort of sushi stage for next year.
- Clear consensus that Jasper Winery served as a lovely venue.
- Close to 90% of respondents would attend a similar event next year! Des Moines Sushi Bomb II (not the cheesy sequel kind).
- More bag swag.
- Decoy Stripped sounded great.
- Not everyone is a chopsticker- forks are sometimes a necessity.
- RAYGUN shirts looked good but will be ordered and reserved with more accuracy.
We lived, we ate sushi and we learned!
If you attended and would like to contribute to the stats, click-it! Des Moines Sushi Bomb